Things You Should Know
To ensure your event is successful and memorable, below is our list of event guidelines:
- Advance deposits along with signed contracts are required to confirm and book an event. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Payment in full is required prior to event date.
- Zephyr Cove Resort and Lake Tahoe Cruises are not responsible for the product and services of individual vendors not hired directly through us. The vendor must satisfy the client in regards to services rendered.
- Boat and land venue maximums must be adhered to.
- Applicable taxes and service charges will be added on to any price quotes.
- Menu items and pricing are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed more than six months in advance of the event.
- Outside food and beverage is prohibited.
- Clients shall comply with all applicable local and state liquor laws.
- Changes to any contract must be made by written addendum.
- Zephyr Cove Resort and Lake Tahoe Cruises coordinators will correspond with one contact and this contact must be empowered to authorize all requests, revisions, and changes.
- Final guarantees are due at least 7 days prior to event date. Guarantees are upheld and no refunds will be offered for any no-shows. Guest count increases above the guarantee will be available only if space allows and charged at full adult rates.
- Smoking is prohibited in some venue areas.
- Parking fees at event venues may apply and are the responsibility of the individual guests unless the client is assuming the fees for the group. Parking spaces are not guaranteed. They are available on a first come basis.
- All personal belongings must be removed from the event site at the conclusion of the event. Zephyr Cove Resort and Lake Tahoe Cruises are not responsible for any lost or misplaced items.
- Zephyr Cove Resort and Lake Tahoe Cruises staff or coordinators are not responsible for any personal items or set up of personal items.
- Extensive set ups or removal of existing equipment will result in additional fees.
- No candles or open flames permitted on board any of our boats.
Should you have any questions, please contact us and we'll respond as quickly as possible. If you would like to receive a price quote for an event, please fill out our Request for Proposal form and one of our event specialists will get back in touch with you.