Snowmobiling at Lake Tahoe's Zephyr Cove Resort puts you on top of the world, with cruises over mountain meadows to peaks nearly 9,000 feet above sea level. We have access to 45 miles of groomed trails where you can glide through towering pine and aspen, breathing in the fresh air and marveling at the amazing scenery. With our expertise and Lake Tahoe's natural beauty, you’ll have an unforgettable tour, whether you’re a novice or a seasoned snowmobile enthusiast. Discover why Tahoe is the perfect place to ride with our fantastic Snowmobiling Tours.
You’ll tour in confidence with one of the largest snowmobile tour centers in the states. Zephyr Cove maintains a fleet of more than 90 current model Yamaha and Ski-Doo snowmobiles, to provide you with top-notch equipment. Every customer, single or double rider, rides a state-of-the-art touring machine offering superior performance and safety features.
Our expert guides, grooming equipment, and trail maintenance are second to none. Tours depart morning and afternoon, weather permitting, and include transportation, open-faced helmet, snowmobile and guide. Snowmobile clothing rental is also available.
(Link to snowmobiling Google calendar will be provided when available.)
We provide complimentary shuttle pick-up and drop-off service. However the service is first come, first served. There is a nominal transportation fee for groups of 20 or more. If space is not available guests will have to find their own way to/from Zephyr Cove Resort.
No need to worry about what to wear: Our snowmobile center can equip you with whatever you need at very reasonable rates. Our D.O.T.-certified helmet is mandatory, but it’s FREE!
- Jacket $6
- Bibs $6
- Gloves $6
- Boots $6
- Complete package $18
Things to know:
- All tours depart from Zephyr Cove Resort at 760 Hwy.50, just four miles into Nevada from the Stateline casinos.
- Tours include transportation, D.O.T.-certified helmet, snowmobile, and guide.
- Please arrive 30-45 minutes prior to departure to allow time for suit-up and boarding.
- Tours may be cancelled due to snow, weather or other conditions. Prices are subject to change based upon time of season.
- Snowmobiling is fun for the entire family; however, it is not recommended for children ages four and younger.
- Machine operators must be at least 16 with proof of age and photo ID. Those under 18 are required to have written parental consent.
- Double-rider machines have a 400-lb. weight limit.
- Riders are required to sign a risk acknowledgement.
- Free shuttle service from designated lodging properties.