Combine our extraordinary South Lake Tahoe setting – its sparkling blue waters surrounded by stunning mountains – with your creativity, add your group and your reason for gathering together, sprinkle in our full-service event planning services and top it all off with our incredible fleet of classic Tahoe vessels. The result is a truly unforgettable event!
Private Charters for Weddings & Groups
We offer fantastic private charters aboard our flagship paddlewheelers – Tahoe Queen and M.S. Dixie II – as well as aboard our smaller, more intimate craft: the Tahoe Paradise.
For an intimate gathering of 25 or a fiesta for 500, you'll find the perfect vessel in our charter fleet:
The Tahoe Queen is the only authentic paddlewheeler cruising South Lake Tahoe. This historic vessel is 144' long and 33' wide, with three decks. Coast Guard certified for up to 350 passengers, with a maximum dining capacity of 150. The boat is available for private deck exclusive, private charters, as well as weddings and receptions (available year-round), departing from Ski Run Marina.
M.S. Dixie II
This award-winning, grand paddlewheeler is 151 feet long, 33 feet wide and has three decks. Coast Guard certified for up to 450 passengers, (max. dining capacity 320) she is available for private Dinner Charters departing from Zephyr Cove Resort & Marina.
This 82-foot, two-story luxury yacht accommodates groups from 25 to 100, and events from the simplest to the most upscale. A sleek, elegant vessel, she's guaranteed to impress! Available year-round.
Call 775.589.4918 to book your next event.
More than 30 years of cruise event entertainment experience are at your service! If you're chartering a cruise with South Lake Tahoe Cruises, you can take advantage of a terrific range of services including flagship service, custom floral arrangements, equipment rentals, transportation assistance and more.
We'll help you find just the right music for your event – from a solo guitar player to a six-person ensemble, from jazz to Karaoke.
What's your vision for a truly unforgettable event? A Big Band Era blow-out, an intriguing murder mystery event, or maybe a Nevada-style gaming theme? We can offer lots of entertainment ideas for your terrific theme event.
- Cruises are subject to cancellation due to snow, weather, or other conditions.
- Location: Cruises onboard the M.S. Dixie II depart from historic Zephyr Cove Resort, in Zephyr Cove, Nevada. Our physical address is 760 Highway 50, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448. We’re just minutes Northeast of Stateline off of Highway 50 going East. Cruises onboard the Tahoe Queen depart from 900 Ski Run Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, CA. The Ski Run Marina is just minutes west of Stateline off of Highway 50. Guests will check-in at the ticket booth located next to the pier prior to boarding the boat.
- Check-in: Please check in at least one half hour before departure time to pick up boarding passes.
- Payment Policy: Full payment plus tax is due at time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy: Please cancel at least 24 hours prior to departure time in order to avoid a no show or cancellation fee of full payment.
- Pet Policy: Only service animals are allowed on the boat.
- Miscellaneous: No smoking is allowed inside the M.S. Dixie II or the Tahoe Queen; Smoking is prohibited on the 3rd deck and outside viewing areas. The M.S. Dixie II and the Tahoe Queen are climate controlled.
- Please Note: Due to increased National Security Levels, we reserve the right to search guests and their personal belongings prior to boarding the boat.
We provide complimentary Shuttle pick-up and drop-off service, however the service is first-come, first-served. There is a nominal transportation fee for groups of 20 or more. If space is not available, guests will have to find their own way to Zephyr Cove Resort (for M.S. Dixie II) or to Ski Run Marina (for Tahoe Queen). Parking at both marinas is $8.