With Spectacular Views
Take an exhilarating ride to breathtaking Lake Tahoe views! Our tours reach 9,000 feet above sea level and feature over 45 miles of trails. With a fleet of more than 100 snowmobiles, clothing, rentals, free hotel shuttle transportation and snowmobile/cruise packages, we’re Tahoe’s top snowmobile destination.
Tahoe’s premier lake view tours depart from Zephyr Cove Resort, just 4 miles from the Stateline casinos. Choose a morning, noon, afternoon or full-moon evening ride. Operators must be at least 16 years old with proof of age. Riders can be as young as 5 years old. “Let’s Ride!” See more and stop less on our specially designed tour for smaller group sizes and single riders. Kids Ride Free Days children 15 and under to ride for free with an adult at the single rider rate. Available on select weekdays. The Ultimate Experience lets you fully customize your adventure in the backcountry and experience the thrill of powder riding. Group tours are available for up to 180 riders.
Let us accommodate your company party, family reunion or special event. Rentals include DOT-certified helmet, snowmobile and guide. Our clothing rentals make it easy—and affordable—to dress for adventure.
Snowmobiling Tour Schedule
*Schedule and tours are subject to change or be canceled based on weather.
We provide complimentary Shuttle pick-up and drop-off service, however the service is first come, first served. There is a nominal transportation fee for groups of 20 or more.
No need to worry about what to wear: Our snowmobile center can equip you with whatever you need at very reasonable rates. Our D.O.T.-certified helmet is mandatory, but it’s FREE!
- Jacket $6
- Bibs $6
- Gloves $6
- Boots $6
- Complete package $18
Things to know:
- All tours depart from Zephyr Cove Resort at 760 U.S. 50 Zephyr Cove, NV 89448, just four miles into Nevada from the Stateline casinos.
- Tours include transportation, D.O.T.-certified helmet, snowmobile, and guide.
- Please arrive 30-45 minutes prior to departure to allow time for sign-up, suit-up and boarding.
- Tours may be cancelled due to snow, weather or other conditions. Prices are subject to change based upon time of season.
- Snowmobiling is fun for the entire family; however, it is not recommended for children ages four and younger.
- Machine operators must be at least 16 with proof of age and photo ID. Those under 18 are required to have written parental consent.
- Double-rider machines have a 400-lb. weight limit.
- Riders are required to sign a risk acknowledgement.
- Free shuttle service from designated lodging properties.