Two Cabins—One Unforgettable Stay
Accessible only by mountain bike or hiking, take in the scenic views from your own secluded cabin off the main trails at Spooner Lake State Park. Our two Scandinavian style hand-hewn log cabins offer the serenity of the wilderness and the comforts of home—stocked with an ample supply of firewood and hot chocolate. To reserve your cabin by phone or to learn more about our accommodations, please call us at 775-749-1120.
Spooner Summit Lake Cabin
Located half a mile from the Spooner Lake State Park entrance, this is our larger cabin that comfortably accommodates between 2 and 4 people. It’s situated off a pine-nestled knoll just above the north side of Spooner Lake.
Just two miles from the entry trails at Spooner Lake State Park, this cozy cabin offers breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe through the pine trees and can accommodate between 2 and 4 people.
Cabin amenities include:
- Queen size bed and futon with quilts and pillows
- Kitchen with propane cooking stove
- Housekeeping with linens and towel service
- Two gallons of drinking water per day
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- Wood-heating stove with supply of wood
- Solar-powered and propane lights
- Composting toilet
Bike Rentals Spooner Lake State Park Information