Camping in Paradise
Few places on earth rival South Lake Tahoe for unspoiled beauty, making it a natural choice for people who love to explore the great outdoors through RV cruising and camping. Zephyr Cove's award-winning RV Park & Campground offers you the creature comforts of an outstanding facility and the serenity of our lovely wooded setting and South Lake Tahoe views.
One of the greatest advantages of staying at Zephyr Cove RV Park & Campground is its great location on Lake Tahoe's South Shore – right across the street from all the services and activities offered at historic Zephyr Cove Resort and right by the lake. Whether you're pitching a tent at your campsite, or enjoying the comfort of your RV campground, you'll love this family-friendly, award-winning destination.
RV Campsites offer:
- 93 newly redesigned RV campsites, some with lake views
- Accommodate vehicles up to 40' long
- Water, sewer, 30/50 electrical
- Cable TV lines
- Picnic table
- Fire ring
- Several sites allow for one tent, off-pavement
- 47 “walk-in” campsites
- Note: These sites are uphill from parking lot
- 10 “drive-in” campsites, some with lake views
- Picnic tables
- Fire rings
- Bear-proof food lockers
- Outdoor patio at the new Four Seasons building
- Laundry facilities
- Showers/toilets (some with universal access)
- Snow Removal Service
- Vending Machines
A Site Like No Other
Find the perfect site with amenities you want using our convenient Zephyr Cove RV Park & Campground map.