Steps from the Shore, Miles from Ordinary
Quaint lake-side Tahoe cabins, freshly prepared meals, and endless activities entice our guests to come back to Zephyr Cove Resort & Lake Tahoe Cruises year after year for their South Lake Tahoe Vacation. For generations, visitors have found the setting and simplicity of Zephyr Cove Resort & Lake Tahoe Cruises a refreshing alternative to the densely developed areas of South Lake Tahoe – the perfect hub for launching all your South Lake Tahoe activities and adventures.
Our Cabins & Lodge
- 28 lake view cabins with kitchens
- Studio to four bedrooms cabins, sleeps up to ten guests
- Historic lodge rooms and suites available
- Group rates for 6 or more rooms
- More Information
RV & Campgrounds
- 93 RV sites for vehicles up to 40' long
- Water, sewer and electrical hook ups
- Walking distance to lake, Zephyr Cove restaurant and other activities
- More information
- The Zephyr Cove Restaurant - serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The Sunset Bar & Grille - serving beverages and pub fare snacks.
- Our Gift Shop & General Store - offering a variety of shopping items.
- The concierge desk for the Zephyr Cove Snowmobile Center.
- Instant access to our terrific variety of year-round Lake Tahoe Scenic and Dinner Cruises.
- Direct marina and beach access
- Pet-friendly accommodations
Regardless of your lodging or activity preference, when you stay at Zephyr Cove Resort you’re right in the middle of it all – yet hidden away in your own private abode.